Ever want a safe place to link up your favorite posts you’ve written (somewhere in the orbit topic of writing)?
You’ve come to the write place! *ba dum tiss*
This linkup starts every Thursday (usually before noon EST), and stays open for the entire week until the following Thursday. Then it starts all over again! I only started it recently, so I’m expecting it’ll take some time to get the word out and get traffic on it, but my hope is that it’ll be a great place to meet new writers, find new blogs to follow and cheer each other on in our writing journey.
All you need to do is have a blog, write a post that you want others to pop by and say hello on, and link it up.
Sound good? Great! Linking up is really easy.
A few rules before you link up:
- Write, then link up your post using the “add your link” button on the most current linkup (see below).
- Visit and comment positively and constructively on at least 2-3 other people’s posts, so everyone gets some love there.
- Share the official weekly writing group button on your post and share a link to this page, so everyone can find out about our weekly writing group if they want! Just right click the button below, save it, then upload it to your post.
- Have fun!
- Also! Just to clear up any confusion (just because I’ve had someone ask me about this): you can post on any day of the coming week, it doesn’t just have to be on the Thursday of my post. Also, if you don’t think you’ll be writing a writing-related post in the coming week, you’re welcome to link up a previously written post (just so long as it’s fairly recent)
Some ideas you could write about:
- your weekly word count and writing progress
- the best writing tip you’ve heard lately
- a short writing-related anecdote
- a poem or a short excerpt, if you feel comfortable
- share about your favorite writing tool/utensil/notebook
- a playlist you’ve created that you write to
- literally anything writing-related is good 🙂
CURRENTLY ACTIVE LINKUP: